Facility Rental Information
The Florida Parishes Arena is available for
rent to individuals and organizations for events that are suited to take place
at our facility. If you have questions about
whether our facility can
accommodate your needs, please feel free to contact us to discuss options. Opportunities to rent the Arena range from week long events, weekend events and hour-to-hour practice rentals. Charges vary depending on days of the week, services required and types of events. Review the Rules of Operation (adopted by the Tangipahoa Parish Council 5/24/04) for detailed information.
PLEASE NOTE that there is an insurance requirement for all events
having more than 50 participants or any spectators. Details of this requirement
are listed under “Insurance Requirements” in the Rules of Operation.
The Rules of Operation is available in Portable Document Format,
which is known most commonly as PDF. If you do not currently have Adobe Acrobat Reader,
please click on the icon for information on download and use. If you need a paper copy,
please contact us.
• Main arena measures 114’ X 224’
• Modern kitchen and concessionarea
• Clean & spacious bathroomfacilities
• Baby changing areas in each restroom
• Men and Women shower and locker rooms
• Ample parking for spectatorsand visitors
• Handicap parking and designateddrop off area
• Separate parking area forparticipants to accommodatetrailers
• Additional outdoor warm-uparena is adjacent to barn and main arena